Noelle

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Quarterly Update

Why hello, woefully out of date blog. I guess it's time for a quarterly update huh? I really want to blog more, but continue to struggle with finding the time in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I am posting this with Blogsy, an app that allows you to easily post, edit, and add pictures from your IPad. I'm really hoping this will help me become a more active blogger.
We went sledding today! Noelle wasn't sure what to do at first. She was quite serious. Eventually though, she perked up and LOVED it. Phil and I realized how out of shape we are while running back and forth with her. I was hesitant to buy a sled because we've had such mild winters the last year or two, and even our normal winters only result in one or two good snow falls. When I saw the sled on clearance for $7 bucks at Target, I couldn't resist!
Noelle is now 13 and a half months old. She has been walking for about 2 months. She continues to amaze me everyday by doing new and exciting things. She loves to walk with a phone up by her ear and say "hello!" She walks up to you when she wants you to read a book to her. Cue, heart melting.
Sleeping has improved quite a bit. She slept through the night for about 2 weeks straight after she turned a year. Then we had one or two bad weeks during teething, but the past 4 nights have been pretty good. I'm really hoping she will continue to sleep through the night! Months 8-12 were pretty tough in that regard!
Here's a bit of a photo dump from the past couple months!

No comments:

Post a Comment