Noelle

Monday, January 30, 2012

Introduction

Hello!  My name is Tiffany.  I'm 28 years old, and live in Cincinnati, OH.  I have been married to my husband, Phil, for 2 years.  The inspiration for this blog is our daughter, Noelle Christine who was born 12/13/11. 


I thought today would be a good day to start blogging, after Noelle's 1 month check up.  Her check up was a little on the late side (she'll be 7 weeks tomorrow), due to needing to wait a full 4 weeks after her first Hepatitis B vaccine.  I had been anxiously awaiting today's appointment, because it seems like FOREVER since the last time she was weighed.  So here are the infamous stats:  11 lbs even-73 percentile, 21 inches long-17th percentile, and 14 9/8 in head circumfrence-42nd percentile.   She's as healthy as can be, and we are thrilled!


Just a few of the many things I love so far:  Her sweet little smiles, that most often happen as I am changing her diaper.  (I'm convinced she is just as excited as me about her adorable cloth diapers!) The way she looks up at me with those sweet little eyes when I am nursing her.  I feel so blessed that breastfeeding has been going so well, because I know it can be a real struggle for many.  Lastly, I finally can enjoy dressing her more than I did in the first few weeks.  Her cute little outfits are getting easier to put on, and it's fun to pick out pretty clothes for her!  There's lots, lots more....but I'll leave it at that for now.


I'm new to this blogging thing, so bear with me as I figure it all out and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment